How to request a book or journal using Te Waharoa
- Go to Te Waharoa. “Sign in” as “VUW Students and Staff” at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Search for the book or journal you would like to request.
- Select “Request”.
- For books or journals with multiple volumes, find the volume you would like to request then select “Request”.
- Choose your “Pickup Location” and “Not Needed After” date.
- Select “Request” to complete your request.
How to request an article using Te Waharoa
Digitization requests can be placed for articles from journals.
- Go to Te Waharoa. Sign in as “VUW Students and Staff” at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Search for the journal title you would like to request from.
- If more than one Library appears, select the name of the library that holds the journal you are interested in. For example, Offsite.
- Find the volume and issue that contains the article or pages you would like to request.
- Select “Digitization”.
- Enter the “Chapter/Article Title”, “Start page” or “End page”.
- Choose your “Not Needed After” date.
- Select “Request”. The article will be emailed to you.
Requests take 1-2 working days to arrive, depending on demand.
Requests being picked up at Campus Libraries (Architecture and Design Library, Commerce Library, and the Law Library) will take an additional working day.