Course Reading Lists and Reserves
Enter your course code into the search box above to find items from the Libary's physical collections (e.g. books, DVDs).
Most of these items on a course reading list will be on short loan (2 hours or 3 days). 2 hour loan items are located in separate collections at each Library.
- Architecture and Design: 2 hour loan shelves opposite the service point
- Commerce: Circular black unit in the entrance to the blue zone (collections space)
- Law: Reading Room (ground floor)
- Kelburn: Glass Room (level 2)
3 day loan items are shelved with general collections.
Booking a course reserve item
You can book a course reserve item for a specific time (up to four months ahead), whether or not it is currently checked out. To book an item, first locate it in Te Waharoa (you need to be signed in), then:
- Click on the title and scroll to "Get It".
- Click on "Request".
- Select the date and time you wish to reserve the item for (the item is only available for use at the Library where it is located).
- Click on the "Request" button to make your booking.