Beta version of updated Te Waharoa available
The Beta can be accessed through Te Waharoa by clicking on link "Try the beta UI" or through the following link:
There’s a feedback button on the beta version so you can give us your thoughts and feedback.
New features include:
- A responsive design which means it works well across mobile devices.
- Managing your account is easier and quicker.
- A new eJournal list is now available to help you find journal titles quickly.
- Favourites are easier to save by using the pin (image) feature.
- There’s now a ‘Recommended resources’ function which makes relevant suggestions related to your search.
- The advanced search allows you to add as many search lines as you need.
- Clicking on a title from the results list shows the record's full details.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.