Victoria Info Ihonui
Victoria Info Ihonui is a University-wide service, currently operating from the Kelburn Library on level 1 and 2 (adjacent to the Hub) and in the Hunter Building.
Library staff are on duty at Victoria Info Ihonui Level 2 (main entrance to the Kelburn Library) during opening hours.
The Victoria Info Ihonui service point on level 1 is open Monday to Friday 8am-6pm.
Services Available (levels 1 and 2):
- Library services and resources (finding items, borrowing etc)
- IT help (printing, access etc)
- Victoria University queries
- Referral to specialist services (e.g. Student Learning / Te Taiako, Subject Librarians)
Victoria Info Level 2 only:
- Interloans pick up
- Laptops, headphones
- Student Learning / Te Taiako (Monday to Friday 10am-2pm)
- Community Thursdays (in term time): Justice of the Peace (12pm-1pm)