Recognising outstanding performance by Library staff
Nominations for recognition may be made by any Victoria University staff member (including Library staff) through a secure online form. Self-nominations are not accepted. Nominations can be made under the following categories:
Exceptional Service to Clients
- Delivers outstanding service to clients (internal or external to the Library) that has a positive impact on their client experience
Furthering the Library and/or University Strategic Goals
- Demonstrates a significant conrtibution to the University and/or Library strategic vision
- Champions the University's core values of responsibility, fairness, integrity and empathy
Leadership and Teamwork
- Demonstrates significant contribution to leadership within the Library, or to the wider library profession
- Significantly contributes to, or influences, morale, motivation and/or collegiality within the Library.
Commitment to Health and Safety
- Champions health and safety, risk management and emergency planning within the workplace
- Contributes to improving Library Health & Safety and Emergency Planning ‘education culture’ rather than compliance
If you are a University staff member, and would like to nominate a member of the Library’s staff or a group of staff, please submit a nomination through the following link.